• To Produce quality films that provide positive family entertainment with moral tales/values designed for both enjoyment and education
• To train and provide employment for local individuals seeking a career in motion pictures
• To produce at least three feature motion pictures in the first two years, with budgets ranging from $500,000 to $1.5M. Following years will include projects in this range and up to $30M with a target production of three to five features and television programs per year.
Below is a list of projects that we will be working on to address real life issues through media.
****All content will be produced for family entertainment and should bring forth character building insights that are designed to spur our views in to action, by doing this we feel that we are both preserving the history of our country, while providing much need clean and educational content in our current culture and its rapidly growing technical advancements.
- Yearly Feature Film Projects
- Creative Youth Programming
- Special Sporting events
- Music Videos
- Short Films
- Family Series
- Western Event Productions/ Programming
- Made for TV shows
- These are just a few ways that we are all able to bring our talents and gifts together so that millions of lives can be impacted.